- After breakfast, drive to the delightful ¨frozen waterfalls¨ and the healing hot mineral springs of Pamukkale, the main cotton growing area of Turkey and an ancient health resort for the Roman.
- Visit Hierapolis.
- Drive to Konya.
- Lunch will be taken at Kosk Restaurant in Konya.
- Visit the Museum and Tomb of Rumi, which is one of the supreme achievements of Turkish Art. Its dome is completely covered with an amazingly intricate faience mosaic.
- Visit the Neolithic site of Catalhoyuk where humans first congregated in villages.
- A private tour of this Neolithic Anatolian site, excavated by an international team, by Dr. Ian Hodder of Stanford University, who leads the excavation project.
- Dinner and overnight at the Hotel in Konya.
20 07 2009